Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello Everyone!


I am a boy named Zhiliang Zheng from Shanghai China,and I am studying YUELI now.I have studied in Shanghai University for almost two years and I want to study at York University.I plan to study business at YorkU.

I like music very much and my favorite singer is David Tao. I like sports as well. I used to playing soccer and basketball on weekends. I hope that I have a chance to watch a live game about Real Madrid which is my favorite football team in the future. Watching movie is I accustomed to doing in leisure.

I have been to Canada for 4 months. Canada is a pretty good country except for the weather. The air is very clear and I really like the sunshine.Toronto is a big city and there is a lots different from the cities I lived in China.

5 comments:

wendy said...

enjoy your time in toronto,,,much better than the place which you stayed before in Canada

Beomjin Kim said...

Hi, Leo.

The first time when I heard your name, I was reminded of Leonardo Dicaprio.:)
Congraturations on leaving Oshawa and coming to Toronto!!

See you!

Xing said...

A handsome boy for a big city in Shanghai. Nice to meet you. Forget the small city you were in, and enjoy Toronrt.

Ricky_meng said...

hi, leo
i think the weather in Toronto is much better than Shanghai, cause as i know, the summer in your city is so hot, and people can not even breath without an air conditioning. i hope that you can get used to live in Toronto. by the way, don't forget to add my blog.http://yueliyorku.blogspot.com

Legend_Noob said...

We have the same major I think, hope you can get in